- i got a husband. &dan got a wife :]. we had the most incredible wedding ever.
- and we will be together for eternity!
- i became a REGISTERED NURSE! after years of hard work &agony...
- my dream finally came true!
- we up &moved to ALABAMA. somewhere we both have never been. and we love it!
- i lost 25 pounds.
- we passed at least ten cracker barrels. &dan would comment on them EVERY single time. we even stopped on our long day. we played that funny game the entire time &i was an EG-NO-RA-MOOZ every time. so sad. & andrew beat it!
- andrew's iTouch basically saved us. we loved the football game, paper toss, &my favorite: the waterslide game [i was giggling &screaming out in glEE... "it's so realistic!"
- driving through flagstaff &climbing so high in elevation. we drove through snow &i MADE us all sing "white christmas" together. it was hilarious.
- my indian friends at hoover dam. i took their pictures for them and thought they were arabic & was speaking to them in arabic. OOPS.
- TEXAS. longest, emptiest state. we LITERALLY had to play frogger with tumbleweeds. in real life. they had SPITS of all kinds there. we had BBQ wings, ranch, dill, classic davids, and BACON. we filled our cups up over &over again! not to mention the store we passed entitled "Cute Texas Crafts"
- joseph city, arizona. SMALLEST town i have ever been in [besides passing though]. right off route 66. so cute &mostly just how life should be. we had so much fun playing with the kids &holding the BABY!! [kristal: "are you pregnant yet?"]
one of the best parts about living in the south is that missionary work is much more available here! :] since we have been job/school-less for a while, we have had the privilege of spending a lot of time with the missionaries and having discussions and lessons at our house, helping the missionaries, and getting to know the investigators really well.
we have been able to watch meme and her son michael throughout the whole process of their conversion. it has been so amazing, especially for me to watch, since i didn't get to have all those experiences on a mission. they are amazing people who have so much faith through so many trials. they got baptized last weekend and i got to speak at the baptism! this picture was taken after the baptism.
she looks so beautiful! &look at those handsome boys. :]]
shout out to mommy for the bessemer thrift store SHOPPING SPREE!! sweater, compliments of.
look at the big california smile:].
dan is officially WORKING! tutoring the sweetest little kindergartens &1st &2nd graders that i love hearing stories about. he's worked the past 3 days. i am adjusting. we've never had to be apart since matrimony hardly besides an occasional fishing trip and i'm just not quite used to it. i need at least five new hobbies for my days at home. ones that cost no money since we are sKRIMPING these days. anyone have any ideas?
this is a sacred circle. no one is allowed is step on it, only the football players after they beat auburn. it was special.
this is the gang. we love each other a little. don't even bother that none of us are prepared for the picture.
should he be a POLITICIAN?? i think i'm a little intrigued by those shining white teeth. we had a press conference. it's no big deal or anything.
so all the members of the UNDEFEATED alabama football team put their hands up &touch the win. it seems to be working.
i think my eyes might be closed. andrew batteen is our friend with the hook-ups &he took us on an awesome campus tour! it was SWEET. we saw everything.
i presumptuously put my forehead right in front of his lips. i love the little kisses:].
we were SO winded by the time we got up here. too BAD we took the elevator &only had to go up one floor. that's the day i got sore for two days from two flights of stairs &realized i should probably start working out.
this is our best friend NASH. we love him so much. he is the most amazing, wonderful 17-year old person.
samson! no big deal how huge this dog is! property of jessica &chris koerner our cutest new friends:].
look at those faces! soo cute. that's elder durocher by the way.
these are our halloween costumes. we are so scary. freedom fighters i think.
halloween night! there was a full moon. and 6 full happy hearts with fishin, tin foil dinners, s'mores, &the most beautiful fall trees in our sweet secret spot.
the tackle box gang. we started a clubbb.