1.23.2012

oh, it is love from the first time i pressed my lips against yours...

My baby slept from 10:30 to 3:45 last night.

That's five hours and fifteen minutes!


It was blissful.

He is even falling asleep in his swing and bassinet! Even if we put him in while he's wide awake. He is just getting so big and helpful to his mama.










I'm in love with him. I miss him when he sleeps for a long time. I want to hug and kiss his face and lips and feet and tummy every minute. I love to watch his daddy read him books and play him songs on the guitar. I love it when he coughs and coos and yawns and huffs and puffs and crys (some of the time) and sneezes and squints and pouts his lips and kicks and waves his arms. Okay, I'll stop. I'm pretty smitten.












The other day I picked him up out of his bassinet and he looked straight into my eyes and smiled at me! It was the most joyful, precious moment. I have the greatest baby ever. Not that I'm biased or anything...

2 comments:

  1. Aw. So sweet. I miss the days when Wesley was so little. I hope we come down there soon so I can meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh he is sooo darling!! i want to kiss him all over too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete