7.26.2011

twenty weeks.

Photobucket
i'm half-way there! me and my baby are getting to be best friends. it's the most wonderful thing. i feed baby yummy food and it kicks me in the stomach. it's the best. i give my cantaloupe half my oxygen and it gives me acid reflux. i love it more than anything. we like to take walks and eat popsicles together. we also like to indo board together (don't worry, i focus really hard). this baby is going to have awesome balance and boarding skills. we like cuddle. we like it so much we do it all time actually. my sweet little thing still lets me jump and do really high ninja kicks, but won't let me bend over without grunting.

this picture was taken in the parking lot of the doctors office, right after we found out if we were having a little boy or girl! it was the most wonderful, amazing, beautiful, and special experience. i'm in love.

announcement is soon to follow...

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy & I are so excited about our new grandbaby! Don't worry, I won't tell, but we are so excited honey and so grateful you are feeling well, healthy and enjoying every day of this beautiful little miracle you are creating! The love and joy of being a mother is the most rewarding role a woman could ever experience!!! Your love will grow just as your precious baby...it never stops, no matter how old your precious one is! We adore you and Dan and our grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SOO GREAT!!!!! i love the big flower. you are the cutest cantaloupe carrier in the world. believe me, i have checked. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute pregnant lady! I am so happy for you guys :) You are going to be the best parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - you stinker. Do tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute prego belly. But I really hope we're not going to play this guessing game...BOY OR GIRL?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BABY BABY BABY.
    love the bump.& you jumping for joy. that one almost makes me nervous...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so pretty rachael! your baby is going to be so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete