2.08.2011

favorites


a few of my favorite things:

1. taylor swift's "you belong with me"
dan and i have been playing this song at least once a day,
he learned it on the guitar for me and we play&sing.
and our all-time favorite:
blasting the music video in our living room and dancing our hearts out!
spinning, dipping, twirling, slow-dancing, the whole shabang.
it. is. the. greatest.
you should try it, you will be sooo happy.

2. fruit&vegetables
are the love of my life.
the other dan day and i were talking about what it would be like if we had lots of money... like, millions.
i said... "our fridge would be stalked with an unlimited supply of fruits&vegetables."
i have a million dollars and i'm dreaming about fruits&vegetables,
they make me that happy.

in our kitch at this very moment:
apples
kiwis
bananas
grapes
blueberries
strawberries
spinach
bell pepper
cucumber
squash
tomatoes
onions
avocados
lettuce
lemons
limes

mmmmmm!

3. dreaming
about what i want out of my life,
what things are most important to me,
what kind of world i want for my children,
and how i can get it.
it is my minds favorite thing to occupy itself with.
i think it is essential to have goals for my life and really, really think
about what kind of mom i want to be and how i will raise and protect my children in this world.
cuz it's KRAZY out dare.
i might even be starting a blog on this subject alone.
my own journal to refer to, inspire me, and help me in my journey.

loves!


1 comment:

  1. what a great list :) I love taylor swift as well as strawberries! haha

    ReplyDelete