2.19.2010

0049.

camera still lost. i even felt prompted as to where it was... NOTHING.

made homemade pizza tonight. our fave. we both popped a ranitidine.

invictus- i am the master of my soul.

church tour tonight. why am i soo lucky to have the tRUE gospel in my life + the cutest missionaries who come over &set up a "family mission plan" with us??

for my job i work 8 nights in a row &then get 6 off. right now i'm on day one of six. &OH SO bored already. what to do, what to do. here is one of my activities.






yes, that's a band-aid on my face. for medical not cool purposes. &i love how pleasantly skeletal i look in that last pic!

1 comment:

  1. 1. i love how pleasantly skeleton you look in the last pic as well/all of them i love.
    2. i love your new top fun cool picture thang! it's so pretty and lovely.
    3. i love you
    4. i wish we could come visit.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete