2.14.2012

have mercy, valentine...

We met for some tuna on crackers and heart-shaped sugar cookies at our favorite park and had a little photo shoot with our babe. We just can't get enough of those blue eyes and ever-reddening executive hair.


Oh. My. Goodness... I'm in love.



Really, couldn't be any more in love.


We own no water bottles so I had to get creative. Baby bottles! It was so great. Who needs goblets?! At least they were glass and very toast-able.


I really just couldn't get enough, so we had another little Valentine's Day shoot. He was giving me some new faces. :)


Ohhh, those eyes are irresistible!


And those arm rolls...


We celebrated extra high class with some shepards pie and of course, Martinelli's. We even used real goblets. So fancy. Valentine's Day was just wonderful. Lots of love in this house. Let's celebrate again this weekend. Okay?! Okay!



happy valentine's day! <3

12 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to the cutest little Valentine to fill our hearts with pure grandma & grandpa LOVE!!!! We just can't wait to hold him & kiss his sweet cheeks!!! So fun to see your mommy/baby boy date @ the park today<3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now your Valentines date is complete with all three of you there to celebrate! Thank you for giving daddy & I our daily fix to get us through the day! XOXO

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you two can stare at these pictures all day and night and they bring so much happiness and giddiness. :) We love you! :)

      Delete
  2. How sweet is that last picture!!! Does he look just like you? Or is it just the hair color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fist picture of you two is so adorable!!!!! You look great, and I've always thought he looked look Dan, but he does look like he pulled the best of both of you. PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so glad you think he looks like me too. :) Compliment I take it. :)

      Delete
  4. 1. BABY. seriously? he is TOOOO cute. i am not lying like how sometimes people lie about how cute babies are. he really is to die for. i love his sweet little face in the first picture.
    2. gladd bottles. love. yes.
    3. you & dan are pretty.
    4. happy love day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all! My favorite is the one of you two squishing your cheeks together. I still can't get over his side part!! All that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. you are the funniest with your one word-ers :) LOVES.

      Delete
  7. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love him. his sweater? to die for. is it the best that he looks almost exactly like DAN?!!!!! mini me?!!! i think yes. oh my these are great pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics are so amazing. He is so cute! I love that mama peach. I want to met him so bad.

    ReplyDelete